How funny! I missed this! Was this today? It's good to know he's cleaning up a little here and there! :) I love you1 I'm sorry things have been so crazy and I haven't been able to just sit down and talk! It's hard to do that at Dad's house! :) I do love you though!
We are the Sypher family! We were married on November 25, 2009 in the Salt Lake Temple. Jacob finished his degree in Public Health at BYU and is now attending medical school. Heather is a retired teacher (for now) and is enjoying taking care of her boys.
1 comment:
How funny! I missed this! Was this today? It's good to know he's cleaning up a little here and there! :) I love you1 I'm sorry things have been so crazy and I haven't been able to just sit down and talk! It's hard to do that at Dad's house! :) I do love you though!
Post a Comment