I slept over at Kelly's this weekend to help out with the boys. Bryce is such an angel! He's so tiny that when I was holding him I was afraid to breathe! Kelly couldn't relate - this is her biggest child yet, weighing in at 5 lbs 13 oz at birth. Of course I took tons of pictures. Here are a few...
This one's just heartbreaking, but still, somehow, irresistably adorable.
I finally got to see the legendary Larry Boy costume that Brent always talks about. It's really very ingenious!
Those are great!! Joshy loves seeing pictures of Brent! Thanks for posting those! So cute!! And I've never actually seen the Larryboy Costume! Kelly actually got the plungers to stick! That's great! Love you!
Thank you so much for all you wrote. You're amazing, Heather. I loved reading these from your "cultural experiences" postings. I also love these pictures of the three boys. They're adorable! you take really good pictures! You're beautiful
We are the Sypher family! We were married on November 25, 2009 in the Salt Lake Temple. Jacob finished his degree in Public Health at BYU and is now attending medical school. Heather is a retired teacher (for now) and is enjoying taking care of her boys.
2 comments:
Those are great!! Joshy loves seeing pictures of Brent! Thanks for posting those! So cute!! And I've never actually seen the Larryboy Costume! Kelly actually got the plungers to stick! That's great! Love you!
Thank you so much for all you wrote. You're amazing, Heather. I loved reading these from your "cultural experiences" postings. I also love these pictures of the three boys. They're adorable! you take really good pictures! You're beautiful
Post a Comment