Sunday, January 11, 2009

Today I am so grateful for so many things I don't think I can narrow it down to a reasonable list. I heard a prophet of the Lord speak tonight, I have the most amazing family ever, I have the most amazing roommates ever, I learned so much in church today, I had so much fun playing with friends last night, I Love my classes and am excited to spend the rest of my life studying and doing my passion, I got to go to the temple on Friday...I could go on. And then there's something that doesn't quite fit into a list, something inexpressibly sweet. This week has been insane. I had problems registering for my classes, and then once I got in them I was overwhelmed realizing how busy this semester will be, I found out that I have some big decisions to make sooner than I expected, and I'm trying to adjust to some changes that I just don't want to make! And yet these past couple of days I have been overwhelmed, not by my crazy life, but by the peace, comfort, reassurance, and guidance of the spirit. Sometimes it seems that the hardest times bring with them the greatest joy, and that has definitely been true this week. I guess what I'm really trying to say is, I know everything will work out. I don't know how, I don't even know where I will be six months down the road, but I know that the Lord is in charge and He will take care of me. That's what I'm grateful for today.

1 comment:

Megan said...

indeed everything is in the lords hands and we just have to trust him. i love that he blessse us with peace even when things are spinning around us! good luck with your classes :)