On Saturday we went to see the newest member of the Clark clan. He's so cute! And tiny. We could only look at him through the window, but Kelly held him up for us to see.
I think Benson was still a little bewildered by the whole situation at this point.
Saturday was Benson's birthday and Brent's was a couple of weeks ago, so dad brought the birthday book to read to them.
The boys found plenty of ways to entertain themselves at the hospital. Brent tried out new variations on his classic blankie-gone-Larry-Boy-cape, while Benson explored the cupboards and experimented with the buttons on mommy's bed.
2 comments:
Oh that's so fun! Thanks for posting those pictures!!! I loved seeing them! I really do love that Dad reads that book for everyones Birthday! It makes it more special! And I loved that Dad read it on my Birthday! That meant a lot to me to see him participate, you know? I guess I just like to hear his voice. As weird as that may sound it's comforting and reminds me of Mom. :)
Bryce is so cute! Thanks
why could you only see your newest nephew through the glass?! either way i am excited for you! congrats. there is nothing to ring in the new year like a beautiful new babe. babies are just the perfect touch of heaven on earth!
Post a Comment