Monday, January 23, 2012

See Me Grow

So, these pictures don't show it quite as well as I'd hoped, but this little boy is definitely chunking up and stretching out. I can't believe how much he's grown!

Brand new

7 lbs 8 oz
20 1/2 in.

1 week

7 lbs even
20 3/4 in.















2 weeks

8 lbs 4 oz
21 in.

This is a new born diaper. They don't fit him anymore.
 
3 weeks
4 weeks.

 I measured him at home as 22 in.

This is the same onesie he wore for his 3 week picture, so it shows a little better how much he grew that week. His legs are plumping up a little, and his face definitely is. Sometimes he even has a double chin! Still trying to get that on camera, though. He also has a growing bald spot on top. I'm curious to see if his hair will grow back in dark or if he'll be blond like Jake.

No comments: