Sunday, March 15, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!!!

I discovered my passion for baseball just last year. That's right, I spent 19 years ignorant of all the basebally goodness I was missing out on. But not to worry! I have seen the light and now stand with the masses across America and enthusiastically sing take me out to the ball game!
And to top it all off I won a $20 dollar gift certificate to the movies just for knowing how much movie tickets cost in the 1950's. Actually, a lot of research, deductive reasoning, and complex mathmatical estimation went into this contest! With dad's input that chocolate milk cost 15 cents in the 60's, and the previous contestant's accurate guess that hamburgers were 15 cents in the 50's, I did some quick calculations and concluded that movie tickets were obviously a quarter. (In other words it was a complete guess!) Anyway, here I am on top of the dugout!
I know there are many people out there who suffer blindly, as I once did, and have no clue what they're missing out on. I hope my little post has helped enlighten you. :)

2 comments:

sam_bar said...

I love baseball games! The last one I saw was A&M beating the Utah Utes :)

Bradleyfamily said...

That's a great story!! I love that you won!! That's awesome!! You look SSSOOOOO GREAT! I love ya! Hope everything is going well!