These past couple of days have certainly seen a lot of firsts! It was the first time I've substitute taught, the first time I've read aloud to a group of second graders, the first time I've ever been to recess, the first time I've eaten a school lunch, the first time I've had notes addressed to me as Mrs. Carter (rolled up scroll-style and tied with a tissue), the first time I've had unlimited access to a teacher's lounge, and probably the first time I've worn slacks three days in a row. Monday I will teach my first lesson. It's a shared reading. About frogs. I'm super excited (and nervous because my CFA is starting observations that day). So wish me luck! My expedition into the wonderful world of teaching has officially begun!
Warning: This may become a "teacher blog" - I now have 23 kids to brag about!
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SWEET!!! That is awesome that you are having so many firsts!! And you are MRS. Carter and not even married! ha ha ha ha! That's funny! I am so glad that you are having these experiences!! Love you
p.s. I am now a brunette!!! :0
I love it!
Post a Comment