Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Today I'm Grateful For...

I'm grateful for the this beautiful blue-skyed spring day. I'm grateful that I have the opportunity to go to school and be trained in a profession that I'm passionate about. I'm grateful that you parents are trusting me with the education of your children! I'm grateful that I have the freedom to choose my path in life. I'm grateful for all the people who have fought over the years, in many different ways, so that this wonderful country could stand strong and free. I'm grateful that I can vote. I'm grateful for my awesome roommates and friends, for my ward, stake institute, and my FHE group. I'm grateful for my family, who I love more than anything in the world. I'm grateful that I get to be with them forever! I'm grateful that I can call up my siblings whenever I have a question about life or just need someone to talk to. I'm grateful that dad and mom finally made it to Hawaii. I'm grateful for sleep, and that the lack of it is making me more grateful! I'm grateful for cool music that I'm listening to right now. I'm grateful for my job and that the government has this nifty thing called a subsidized loan. I'm grateful that I have an apartment to live in, food in my pantry, clothes in my closet, and a bed in my room. I'm grateful for my Savior and all He has done for me. I'm grateful for the restored gospel on the earth and scriptures that teach me of Him. And at this particular moment I am especially grateful that He helped me make it through another day!

No comments: