Saturday, February 14, 2009

Oh Friday...

What a day! Most people look forward to Friday, I try not to dread it. Here's how it goes. I go to my Educational Psychology class at 8 in the morning. Not that 8 is that bad, but it's just the beginning. After a thrilling 3 hours full of Behaviorist and cognition theories I go down the stairs one floor for Planning and Management, where I remain for an additional 3 hours.This class is usually rather boring, which is good, since exciting topics of conversation in that class involve students throwing chairs at their teachers. That's just scary. By this time it's 2 in the afternoon, and I can sit back, relax, and transcribe various video and audio files for 3 hours (are you beginning to see a pattern?). And then, joy of joys, I go home! Unless I go to the library, of course. From there on out Friday is the fun weekend day that everyone raves about.

1 comment:

Bradleyfamily said...

hey! I really admire you! You are so cool! I hope you have a great V-day!