Jake's mom made this bear for him when he was little and I've had that dog for as long as I can remember. Now they're being passed down. *sniff, sniff* I threw the books in just to liven things up even more. We pulled the crib from one of the many baby ready rooms in the house. We're not sure if this is what we're going to use. We'll have to get something more permanent when we move.
This wonderful start is thanks to my wonderful sisters! Katie gave me a bunch of hand-me-down clothes. Jake and I went out to Colorado last week to visit Becky and since both Becky and Katie live far away they arranged to have a mini shopping shower for me! Becky took me shopping and we got a bunch of useful things (baby soap, fingernail clippers, a thermometer, receiving blanket, and a cozy cover!) I sure love my sisters!

This adorable outfit is thanks to Kelly, who gave me a gift card, and to mom, who came with me and helped pick it out. It will probably be too big for him at Christmas, but we figured he can still wear it and look super cute. And it's so true!
This was the very first outfit we got. I gave it to Jake for father's day. We didn't know at the time what the gender was, but I guess maternal instinct came through! (and I figured blue is safer than pink)
We also have an adorable car seat Jewels bought for us that I'm sure will become a permanent part of our backseat long before it's time to go to the hospital. Thanks for letting me show off a little and be an overly excited mom-to-be!


3 comments:
I Loved that post Heather!! I'm so excited for you and Jake. When is your due date?
Cute! It's all so exciting!
What a great post! I love that I was in it too. That was a fun night picking out that Christmas outfit. Your a great writer, fun to read! Love ya
Post a Comment