Sunday, October 16, 2011

Big Fat Bunch Family Reunion 2011

This year's big fat bunch reunion was great! We had a change of plans at the last minute and Kyle was nice enough to let us have the reunion at the Clarks! Jake and I didn't have to travel far. After about an hour of playing with the kids this was dad on the first day. I'm not sure what's with the boxing gloves. Or the tile floor pillow.

 This is just cute.
 Bonfire night!


These kids take their marshmallow roasting very seriously.
 We were really blessed to have Grandpa and Grandma come all the way from Canada to be at our reunion! We loved having them here! A lot of the kids were meeting these great grandparents for the first time, but they already knew lots of stories about the legendary grandpa Fish!




 Funny story about this one...at the reunion I was only about 25 weeks pregnant, but the kids got the gist that there is a baby in my tummy. One day I was walking down the stairs holding Nathan, who's a year old. Bailey (below, with the giant smore) was walking up the stairs. When she saw me she said, "Oh! I like you're baby! Did he come out?" I really hope my baby does not come out looking like a chubby one year old!
 The kids loved the giant marshmallows.

 Jake's practicing...just in case we have twins someday.
We had a "Through the decades" theme, so for our lipsync we each did a song from a different decade. These were the only ones I got. Sorry it's poor quality. Possibly one of my favorite moments from the reunion was when Shawn and Brooke's family were doing their lipsync. Benson got so excited he yelled out over the music, "take it away, Mason, take it away!"

Listen for Matthew's solo here.



Talk about a cool Grandma and Grandpa!

3 comments:

Bradleyfamily said...

Hooray!!!!
I am so glad you posted about the reunion! LOVED IT!

Diane Carter said...

Ha ha, oh so fun! I still can't believe dad got me to do that. I was sooooo nervous!!! I love all the pictures! Thanks to all the reunion people! It was great!!!

Bradleyfamily said...

Heather I am going to need all of the video and pictures you have from the reunion! I loved watching those lip syncs again. Thanks