Friday, October 17, 2008

Welcome Home Sister Carter!

I'm finally uploading these pictures of when Becky got home! She's been home for over a month now, so I'm a little behind. And what a month! She has a great job down in Zion's National Park, which just so happens to be the location where Drew, her fiance, works. I am so happy for them and excited to have Drew for my new brother!


After picking her up from the airport we met up with Kelly and Kyle at temple square. We had a classic Carter moment when the parents broke out the bread, peanut butter, jam, and butter knives on a bench by the visitors center. And then, of course, we weren't allowed to get near Benson until we washed our hands (he's allergic to peanuts). So Becky and I went inside to find a restroom and got sidetracked when she started talking to the sister missionaries. They were so much fun to talk to! I loved it. Then they asked for referrals so I gave them my friend's number, just for fun. He knows all about the church and says he's too busy, but I know that one of these days he'll figure out that he's missing out on the source for all true happiness!


Becky, of course, made a new best friend from Brazil while we were there!


When we got home Beck gave us a little culture with her stunning performance on the...Brazilian...stick...


It was pretty sweet! Welcome home Sister Carter!

No comments: