Friday, October 3, 2008

So I met this boy...

So I met this boy. His name is Danny. He might best be described as really, really cool. We've been dating for about a month now, but we've been friends for over a year. We went and saw Kung Fu Panda tonight...for the second time...this week...it's a classic! Danny has a great sense of humor, but he saves all of his best jokes for me. He may or may not be embarrassed to tell them to anyone else. Well, it's late and I have to get some sleep. Hopefully next time I'll have some pictures of us to post!

1 comment:

Megan said...

so i met this boy... famous last words you know!!! ha ha.i wish i had remembered to bring my camera in last night for dinner. then you'd have some pictures of you and danny. and i REALLY wish i had a picture of that amazing salad to put on my blog. oh well. what was the name of that place we ate at again? it was good. i thought the chocolate dipped strawberries were much better then a fortune cookie!