Conference weekend was so great! On Saturday Danny and I went to Temple Square and attended the first session in the Conference Center. I'd never been before and it was amazing! On Sunday we went up to the cabin with my family. I love the cabin in the fall and was so excited when we got to go!
During the break we all went on a walk in the beautiful mountains. Is there a better combination than hearing God's servants on earth declare his love and caring instructions to us, and then see that love manifest through this beautiful earth He made for us?









Sleeping time...

Eating time...

Playing time!!!




1 comment:
sounds like you had a beautiful confrence weekend. oh and you got to see me saturday! i mean what could be betteR? kidding. your nephews are cute! how old is the one with the bottle?
Post a Comment