Simon's first Halloween! It was great! I made him a dinosaur outfit (which was more fun for me than for him) and we found out he's having a little brother!
This photo shoot was a lot harder than it looks! Trying to get that boy to hold still, without knocking over the pumpkin, and smile all at the same time is no easy task!Pumpkins!
Ok, so after spending all that time cleaning and carving my own pumpkin, no way was I going to do the boys too. I thought the permanent marker thing was fine, but Jake was firmly against it. Apparently he was traumatized by a second grade teacher who built up all of his anticipation when she told them they were making jack-o-lanterns in school, and crushed him when he found out they were painting not carving the pumpkins. He is now firmly against external pumpkin decorating.
When we got home I wanted to take pictures of Simon's cute costume. He just wanted to climb up the stairs.
Ok, so I'm a little proud of the costume, but honestly, this may be the coolest thing I've ever made.
1 comment:
The costume is adorable! And congrats on expecting another boy!
Post a Comment