Well, I'm finally posting to catch everyone up on my fabulous summer! Here are some pictures of my adventures...
Let's start with Mother's Day! We had a picnic on the lawn above the temple.
.jpg)
Mason loved the seeing the missionaries.jpg)
.jpg)
I love my family!
Some of us went up to Becky and Drew's for Memorial weekend. It was awesome! Saturday started out with a hearty bowl of oatmeal (of course) to get us ready for a day of rafting..jpg)
.jpg)
Cheryl entertains herself on road trips....jpg)
.jpg)
We drove over to the Snake River and rafted down the Lunch Counter
.jpg)
.jpg)
We didn't get any pictures of us rafting, but it was pretty intense. Cheryl flew off the raft at one point, but Drew saved her. Unfortunately we lost two paddles trying to get her back and had to row for all we were worth with the four we had left to catch up with them. It was awesome!
.jpg)
This guy was crazy! He was doing all of these amazing tricks through the rapids in his kayak.
.jpg)
Oh parents :)
.jpg)
Dylan actually did.
.jpg)
.jpg)
We didn't get any pictures of us rafting, but it was pretty intense. Cheryl flew off the raft at one point, but Drew saved her. Unfortunately we lost two paddles trying to get her back and had to row for all we were worth with the four we had left to catch up with them. It was awesome!When we were done we went to the lunch counter to eat lunch (logically) and got some pictures of other rafters.
.jpg)
This guy was crazy! He was doing all of these amazing tricks through the rapids in his kayak..jpg)
Oh parents :).jpg)
Cheryl joked that she was going to climb up this wall...
Dylan actually did.I hiked Squaw Peak with some friends. It was great!
.jpg)
.jpg)
I love to see the temple :)
.jpg)
Nathaniel brought a cucumber! It made me happy.
.jpg)
Nathaniel brought a cucumber! It made me happy.Shawn and Cody jamming
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)










.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Heather!! You updated!!! Now to update me on your love life! ha ha ha ha j/k I have to say that while I was looking at your blog (which I am so glad you have.) I could help but think how far you've come. From when you were sick and it was so hard for you to even move at times. I am sure Mom is just so happy and proud of you! You are one adventerous, fun, smart, ATHLETIC, and need I say beautiful chick! I love you so much!
Love the pics! Making me homesick!
It is obvious that story-telling is in your blood. Thanks for the recap. It was fun. Love ya mucho goocho!
Post a Comment