Friday, November 28, 2008

100 Things I'm Grateful For

  1. The Atonement of my Lord Jesus Christ
  2. The Plan of Salvation
  3. The restoration of the gospel
  4. The scriptures
  5. Modern revelation
  6. General Conference
  7. Temples
  8. My mom
  9. My dad
  10. My other mom
  11. Jarad
  12. Kelly
  13. Shawn
  14. Shelly
  15. Katie
  16. West
  17. Becky
  18. Dani Lee
  19. Sam
  20. Cheryl
  21. Cody
  22. Dylan
  23. Kendal
  24. Ricky
  25. Kyle
  26. Tucker
  27. Brooke
  28. Jewelene
  29. Jacob
  30. Emma
  31. Rachel
  32. Brent
  33. Josh
  34. Mason
  35. Benson
  36. Bailey
  37. Cai
  38. Afton
  39. Matthew
  40. Luci
  41. ??????
  42. My amazing roommates Anna, Briaunna, and Heather
  43. I'm grateful that Heather gets to be in England right now (My roommate, not me :)
  44. I'm grateful for Thanksgiving and all the delicious food!
  45. My awesome ward
  46. My incredible bishop
  47. Relief society
  48. Trees
  49. My bed
  50. Nathaniel's cool firebreathing tricks
  51. My super fun classes
  52. My blog : )
  53. Colors
  54. Books
  55. Crayons
  56. Snow
  57. Christmas
  58. My friends
  59. The world
  60. Flowers
  61. Good movies
  62. Laughter
  63. Music
  64. Cuinasaire rods
  65. Animals
  66. Dentists
  67. Doctors
  68. Grass
  69. Swings
  70. Frisbee
  71. Children
  72. Airplanes
  73. I'm grateful that Kelly and Kyle moved to Utah
  74. And that Shelly and Ricky are moving to Utah!
  75. My home
  76. My hilariously fun childhood growing up in Woodland Hills
  77. CO2 in the atmosphere that helps me breath
  78. In fact, all of the elements that allow me to live
  79. My body and everything it can do
  80. My eyes in particular because I love seeing all of the beautiful things around me
  81. I'm grateful I can hear, and walk, and run, and leap, and, well, all that stuff
  82. I'm grateful for pictures
  83. The sun
  84. The moon and the stars
  85. I'm so grateful when I can look up at the sky and see the milky way galaxy
  86. Mountains
  87. Football
  88. The gratitude tree in my apartment
  89. Games
  90. Language, I'm grateful I can talk to people!
  91. Clocks
  92. Missionaries and missions
  93. My job
  94. Fire, campfires in particular. Oh! And smores
  95. Grocery stores
  96. Gardens
  97. Cell phones
  98. Autumn
  99. Trials (well, I'm trying to be)
  100. Life!

1 comment:

Megan said...

wow! i'm impressed that you took the time to think about all of those things. it's amazing how many things we have to be thankful for big and small... yet it is easy to forget.