Sunday, July 27, 2008

Brent!

This is my nephew, Brent (The one coloring his picture in the middle of the table, instead of the edge). Until recently I didn't know Brent very well because he lived in Ohio, but he moved to Utah a couple of weeks ago! I am so excited to be around as he grows up. Today I had a blast playing with him when I went home for family dinner, and noticed that he's really starting to warm up to me. I've also noticed that there are certain places Brent considers his territory, one of them being the backseat of Kelly and Kyle's car. He didn't seem too happy last time I invaded there, so after asking Kelly for a ride back to my apartment I turned to Brent and said, "Brent, it's time to go! Can I come with you?" He immediately said "Yeah", then thought for a second and added, by way of explaination, "You're nice!" It was so cute! I love this kid!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your nephew is way cuttie! Now you have blog!yay!!