Here are some random pictures from the last couple of months I just haven't gotten around to posting yet.
Jake's been getting creative with his baking skills.
Bath time

Jake got me an amazing Valentine's/birthday present to go visit Katie in Virginia, so we stayed in for Valentine's Day this year. This is my attempt at homemade fortune cookies. We wrote little notes to each other and put them inside. Jake wrote one big letter and cut it into pieces so I had to fit it together like a puzzle.
Our little man is starting to enjoy his tummy time! But only for three minutes at a time. He likes it when we set him up on his elbows like this, but can't quite get there on his own yet.
Chillin'We like going out to eat, so we usually just bring Simon with us. Sometimes we miscalculate though. Here's Jake feeding himself and Simon at Olive Garden.
He's getting so strong!He is quickly growing out of his swaddle blankets.









2 comments:
Oh Simon is getting so big so fast! Tell him to slow down or just stop til his Aunt Becky can hold him!
I know that doesn't work, I wish it did though.
He is so cute! What an awesome blessing outfit. Simon looks great in bow ties:).
Oh, and I am SUPER DUPER impressed with your homemade fortune cookies! I didn't think that was possible!
Post a Comment