We went to the zoo with Kelly and her kids this week. It was so fun! This giraffe, who was about 14 ft tall was eating grass on that embankment, and Jake decided to make a friend. If you've ever wondered what a giraffe's tongue feels like, well, according to Jake it feels just like a cow tongue. I think he makes a lot of these friends.
Elephants!
This statue made noises when you sat on it. Here's Brent the mechanic trying to figure out how it works.
I would say the boys favorite part of the zoo may have been these statues they put out for kids to explore. The rhinoceros was particularly ideal for climbing!











1 comment:
WOW! I LOVE those pictures! Jake I think it's safe to say that you are the coolest uncle and I'm sure the favorite! It looks like you had so much fun!
Post a Comment