Sunday, December 28, 2008
I am so grateful for the priesthood and worthy family members who hold it! All this week we've had the stomach flu going around our family and my dad and brothers have given several blessings. I love that they are always ready to use their priesthood. And it's not only for blessings. I know that the constant presense of the priesthood authority in my home and at the head of each of my siblings families adds daily strength and support to our lives, the magnitude of which I can't even begin to understand. I'm also especially grateful this week that Becky found an amazing man who honors his priesthood and absolutely adores her. I don't know if I've ever seen a happier couple. Life is so wonderful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i too am so grateful for the priesthood. some of my most cherished moments in life have been when a family member or myself was recieving a blessing.
you are so blessed to have a family that is strong in the church and there for you when you need them :)
hope your christmas was fabulous!
Post a Comment